Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad. Caesar Salad has stood the test of time becauseit's darn good! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing rivals any restaurant - store bought does not Long live the Caesar Salad! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing will rival that of any great restaurant.
Pasta salad season is upon us! And what better way to welcome the season than to turn a. This Caesar Chicken Tortellini has a few components but some of the steps are optional such as marinating your chicken and making Garlic Croutons. You can cook Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1 packages of Tortellini.
- It's 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Onion.
- You need 6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It's of Brianna's Asiago Caesar Dressing.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
Traditional Caesar salad dressings contain anchovies, which I've used once in a dressing and although delicious, totally grossed me out. My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve it a lot. When grilling season hits, I grill the chicken as a special treat. In a large bowl, combine salad mix, tomatoes, olives, tortellini and chicken mixture.
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad step by step
- Bake or boil chicken breasts. Season to taste and cube..
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- Chop all vegetables..
- After pasta and chicken has cooled, add to vegetables..
- Add Feta cheese and dressing to your preference..
- Gently mix. Chill. And enjoy!.
Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Caesar salad—with a few yummy surprises. This is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. MORE+ LESS The varieties of tortellini available in the refrigerated section of the supermarket are growing. Try some of these other flavors, as well, in this recipe.