Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. At Chicken Salad Chick, our food is made fresh and served from the heart. You can cook Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- It's 400 Grams of chicken thighs , boneless , skinless.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare quartered 1 Cup of grapes , seedless ,.
- You need 1/2 Cup of pecans , toasted.
- You need 1 Cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of dill , finely chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Come in or order online to discover our delicious variety of fresh, craveable flavors! An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
Chicken Salad step by step
- Prepare the chicken pieces by marinating them with garlic paste and a bit of freshly cracked pepper..
- Cook the chicken in a non-stick dish with a tad bit of water added to it, covered, on a low flame. the chicken should be just done (opaque on all sides)..
- When the chicken is cooked, take it off the heat and let it rest till almost room temperature. chop into bite sized pieces..
- Chop the celery stalk and spring onions into thin pieces. set aside..
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, brown sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. add the dill and stir well..
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss well to coat with the dressing..
- Best served on rye or multi-grain toast, with either shredded iceberg lettuce or baby spinach and honey mustard dressing. :).
You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches!