Recipe: Tasty Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad. Chinese chicken salad is a salad including chopped chicken and Chinese culinary ingredients that are common in parts of the United States. Though many variations exist, common features of Chinese chicken salads include lettuce, cabbage, chicken (typically breast meat). Chinese Chicken Salad - Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it's No, but really, I've been dying to share this Chinese chicken salad recipe.
It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. You can have Chinese Chicken Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- It's of Salad.
- It's 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 3/4 of onion, chopped (green or regular).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of top ramen (uncooked, crushed).
- It's 1 cup of mushrooms (optional).
- It's of Dressing.
- It's 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of top ramen seasoning packet.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad makes a deliciously filling, guilt-free meal. With toasted sesame seeds and almonds, and fried puffed bean threads. Topped with a dark sesame oil and rice vinegar dressing.
Chinese Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook chicken (grill, oven, pan, ... however you want).
- Chop cabbage into small pieces.
- Combine everything for the salad into a large bowl. EXCEPT the ramon seasoning..
- Mix together the dressing ingredients into a small bowl..
- Add dressing to salad and mix well an hour before serving.
The Chinese Chicken Salad, also known as, Oriental Chicken Salad or Asian Chicken Salad, is a popular entree salad served throughout the United States. Despite a name implying that it has its. A healthy, meal prep-friendly Chinese Chicken Salad that's built to impress (and satisfy)! Summer or not, this salad is a winner. It's hearty enough that you can prep ahead and enjoy as a satisfying meal.