Recipe: Delicious Tortelloni with chicken and salad
Tortelloni with chicken and salad. Hearty cheese tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken, and peppery arugula join forces to create a light, yet filling, salad with plenty of texture and substance. Zippy lemon dressing adds welcomed vibrancy while shaved Parmesan adds a hit of salty, full-bodied flavor. A fabulous way to turn your leftovers into a high-protein pasta salad with chicken.
When you are ready to serve the salad, dress the tortellini mixture with the dressing, stir in arugula, and top with toasted pecans. Get in the habit of toasting nuts. This easy twist on pasta salad is a refreshing twist on the classic Ladies' Lunch, and hearty enough to satisfy everyong in your crowd thanks to the chicken. You can cook Tortelloni with chicken and salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortelloni with chicken and salad
- You need of pasta.
- Prepare 600 grams of tortelloni with ricotta & spinach.
- It's 300 grams of chicken breast.
- You need 500 ml of béchamel sauce.
- It's 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 500 grams of champignons.
- Prepare of salad.
- Prepare 400 grams of lettuce (rucola).
- Prepare 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Dinner at Pandemonium Palace this week was a spinach and cheese tortellini with chicken salad. Cheese filled tortellini and strips of chicken combined with capsicum, onion, olive, feta cheese and walnuts makes a great salad to serve at your next gathering. This chicken tortellini Alfredo recipe is a hearty, cheesy, and comforting weeknight meal! Stir in the parmesan and season with salt & pepper.
Tortelloni with chicken and salad step by step
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and some dried herbs (like oregano). Heat up a large pan with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the pressed garlic..
- Cut the tomatoes, bell pepper, and champignons. Add them with the béchamel sauce to the chicken and let it boil softly for 10-20 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the salad. Optionally, you can add a vinaigrette with some salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic cream..
- Boil the fresh pasta for five minutes and serve with the salad, grated parmesan cheese, and some fresh parsley..
Toss the chicken and tortellini with the sauce. (Full ingredients and instructions are in the recipe card below). Served cold, this Italian Tortellini Salad with shredded rotisserie chicken and fresh zucchini is the perfect easy dinner recipe for busy weeknights! Meanwhile, mix the Italian dressing ingredients in the bottom of a large bowl. It's the same bowl you'll mix the pasta salad in, so one fewer dish! An easy pasta salad with cheese tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes, and baby spinach tossed in a balsamic dressing.