Easiest Way to Make Appetizing French bread chicken alfredo pizzas
French bread chicken alfredo pizzas. Home » Recipes » Chicken » Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza. Cut loaf of French Bread lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet (I just used a cookie sheet). Spread alfredo sauce evenly over bread (as much or as little as you like).
Using serrated knife, cut French bread in half, and cut each half lengthwise through center. Alfredo sauce comes in different varieties. French bread loaves vary in size and shape. You can have French bread chicken alfredo pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French bread chicken alfredo pizzas
- You need of pizza.
- Prepare of french bread cut into two, lengthways.
- You need of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of onces shredded provolone cheese.
- Prepare of thinly sliced red onion.
- You need of shredded cooked chicken breast.
- It's of garlic salt each, oregano and pepper mixed together.
French bread is thick and fluffy. To make the best french bread pizza try pressing the bread down to make it flatter. In the video I show you how to whip up several varieties; chicken, spinach, Alfredo (my favorite!), BBQ chicken, Philly cheesesteak (for the hubby) and of course regular old cheese (for. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top.
French bread chicken alfredo pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- On baking tray place bread. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over both slices..
- Divide chicken evenly over both as well as spices then cheese. Place onions over both last..
- Bake about 10 minutes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza. Evenly top with the baby spinach, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and the mozzarella. Try this easy dinner idea, it's one of our all time favorites and it only takes a few minutes to put together! PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websitePassion For SavingsVideosChicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza. There are always smiling faces when there is pizza on our dinner table.