Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Pesto & Alfredo Delight
Easy Pesto & Alfredo Delight.
You can have Easy Pesto & Alfredo Delight using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pesto & Alfredo Delight
- Prepare 1 packages of tortellini.
- You need 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of pesto sauce.
- It's 1 large of link of chicken sausage.
- You need 1 large of helping of fresh broccoli.
Easy Pesto & Alfredo Delight step by step
- This recipe allows for a lot of freedom based on if you prefer more meat, more pasta, or more vegetable. It's your call!.
- Cook your sausage link/s how you desire. I tend to cook on the stove in the winter, or on the grill when it's nice out..
- Clean, break apart and place your fresh broccoli of the desired amount in a pot with a little bit of butter and water, and steam until soft..
- Cook the tortellini of desired amount in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain, and return to pot..
- Once the sausage link/s are cooked, cut up into bite sized pieces and add to large pot with pasta..
- Once broccoli is cooked, add to large pot with sausage and pasta..
- Stir in desired Alfredo and pesto sauces and mix all ingredients together..
- Optional: garnish with grated parmesan and or fresh basil. Enjoy!.