How to Cook Tasty fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook. Remove the shrimp from the skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside to keep warm. Add the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. You can cook fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- You need 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- You need 16 small of shrimp.
- You need 12 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- It's 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Stir the shrimp and broccoli into the cream cheese sauce. Serve the shrimp mixture over the cooked. While the pasta is cooking, heat a large heavy-duty pan to high heat.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli step by step
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
Add the olive oil, butter, shrimp and garlic. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside.