Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo
Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo.
You can have Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken Breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen cut Broccoli.
- You need 4 cup of Alfredo Sauce, your choice.
- It's 1 cup of Cultured Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 lb of Angel hair Pasta.
- It's 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil.
- You need 2 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 of Salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil or Butter.
Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo step by step
- Start a pot of boiling salted water for pasta on high heat.
- Next heat olive oil or butter in a large saute pan and cook chicken.
- Pour Alfredo into a large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add garlic, rosemary, basil, parsley, pepper and salt to sauce.
- Stir together and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cook broccoli according to directions on the package.
- Place pasta into boiling water and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- drain pasta and plate.
- Drain broccoli and chicken, season with salt and pepper. Then combine and plate onto pasta.
- slowly stir buttermilk into sauce, thin out with a few teaspoons of milk if needed.
- pour sauce over dish.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and a little extra basil if desired and enjoy!.