Recipe: Delicious Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake
Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake. Baked spaghetti Alfredo was never so easy, or so cheesy, thanks to the addition of provolone, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses that fill this dish. Chicken and spaghetti alfredo is a quick, yet decadent dish. This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash does remind me of chicken Alfredo pasta, because the major flavors come from the sauce.
Come and try our delicious recipe for spaghetti alfredo. Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go around. So today we're taking good old Alfredo sauce and making a chicken pasta bake. You can have Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake
- You need of 12 Oz frozen bag of 3 pepper & onion mix.
- It's of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare of jars alfredo sauce of choice ( I use bertolli).
- You need of oregano.
- It's of garlic salt to taste.
- It's of pepper to taste.
- You need of Montreal chicken seasoning to taste.
- You need of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of of spaghetti noodles.
- You need of butter.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It's of topping.
- You need of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of melted butter.
And we'll add more cheese plus other stuff to make a great fall casserole. I was so paranoid about ensuring this One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta delivers on my promises, I made it four times last week to quadruple check that it works as I'm describing. I filmed it three times - once making a plain Alfredo, once using cubes of chicken and once searing whole chicken then slicing it. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake step by step
- Boil some water in a large pot add a pinch of salt, when it comes to a boil add in your spaghetti noodles, stir cook for 9-11 minutes. Turn off and drain. Do not rinse..
- Start by dicing chicken into small pieces, cook with 1tbspn of cooking oil add all seasonings to taste. When done add in peppers cook another 3-5 minutes, now add in your sauce cooking on low for about 15minutes, taste for seasonings, set aside.
- Add a little sauce to a casserole dish, now layer in noodles, top with some alfredo mix, top with another layer of noodles and more sauce..
- Once completed with step #3 dice your tabs of butter into hales top around casserole dish. Now mix together panko and bread crumbs, add your melted butter mix together. Top your casserole dishes bake @375 for 15-20minutes till golden on top.Enjoy.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making Get experimental with the noodles: fettuccini is a classic, but angel hair or spaghetti would work just fine! Just make sure whatever pasta you choose. Spread a layer of alfredo sauce on the baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour remaining alfredo over chicken and broccoli.