How to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna.
You can cook Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
- It's 2 large of double smoked farmers sausage.
- You need 2 medium of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mushrooms or more.
- It's 1 bunch of baby spinach or more.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper (as needed).
- Prepare 16 oz of jar alfredo or homemade ( if sauce is thick add some cream or milk).
- It's 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese (i use goat cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 15 oz of package no-boil lasagna noodles (i use homemade).
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat a skillet over med heat, cook sausage and chicken. chop mushrooms and spinach add them to skillet, then add alfredo sauce. season with pepper..
- in a bowl beat egg, add shredded cheddar, ricotta, and parmesan..
- in a large baking dish layer 1/3 sause mixture, then 1/3 noodles, then 1/3 cheese mixture. repeat, top with mozzarella..
- cover, bake for 45 minutes, let stand 15 minutes before serving..