How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Suizas Enchiladas
Chicken Suizas Enchiladas.
You can have Chicken Suizas Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Suizas Enchiladas
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- You need of butter.
- It's of corn tortillas.
- You need of Pace Salsa Verde.
- It's of Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- It's of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy...
- Prepare of chili powder, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder.
Chicken Suizas Enchiladas step by step
- Cook and shred chicken along with seasonings of choice. I used my Instapot..
- In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until caramelized..
- Here are the sauces you need: they will be divided each by 1/3..
- Add the onions, half of each of the cheeses, 1/3 jar of salsa and 1/3 jar alfredo sauce to the chicken; mix well..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/3 of each the salsa and the alfredo..
- Spread to cover bottom of dish..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave covered in a damp paper towel for 30 to 45 seconds. Just enough to be pliable..
- Place a good sized heap into each tortilla..
- Wrap enchiladas up and place in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining 1/3 of each the salsa and alfredo..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..