Recipe: Perfect Chicken Bacon Alfredo
Chicken Bacon Alfredo.
You can have Chicken Bacon Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 2 each of jars of Ragu savory bacon Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo instructions
- Boil the chicken.
- Boil the lasagna noodles till tender, put a small amount of oil in pot..
- Preheat oven to 350. Once chicken is cooked shred in a large bowl.
- Add both cans of Ragu and 11/2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Stir all together.
- Drain lasagna noodles. Spray an 8x8 or 10x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Layer bottom of pan with noodles, spoon mixture on top and gently spread over noodles..
- Keep repeating layering noodles and mixture till there is no more..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over top layer of noodles and then generously sprinkle oregano all over top of the cheese..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out enjoy with salad and bread sticks.