Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
Chicken Alfredo Parmesan.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
- You need of frozen spinach.
- Prepare of penne pasta.
- It's of Adobo seasoning to taste.
- It's of Soul Seasoning to taste.
- It's of boneless chicken breast sliced thin.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of Parmesan bread crumbs.
- You need of canola oil.
- It's of of cheesy alfredo sauce.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Parmesan step by step
- Season chicken breast with Adobo and Soul Seasonings.
- boil water for noodles.
- beat eggs in separate bowl and pour bread crumbs in seperate bowl.
- add box of noodles to boiling water.
- pour oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip and coat each chicken in egg.
- Dip and coat each chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Add each chicken individually to hot oil in pan. Fry both sides until golden brown.
- After 10-12 minutes or until tender, remove pasta and drain.
- add Seasonings and 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce to pasta.
- prepare spinach. I use the steam in a bag ones that you put on the microwave.
- mix in spinach to pasta.
- Once chicken is fried, cut up and place in baking dish.
- Add some alfredo sauce to the chicken and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 10 mins.
- mix in chicken with pasta and spinach and add remaining alfredo sauce.