Recipe: Yummy crock pot chicken Alfredo
crock pot chicken Alfredo. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is crazy easy to make and so amazing. You can enjoy delicious Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! We just ate this easy and delicious recipe - Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. You can have crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 2 cup of bacon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- It's 2 cup of onion.
- It's 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of angel hair pasta.
The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their. Check out the crock pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video below so you can see how easy it is to make this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe. Add the chicken to the crock pot and sprinkle with the dried onion. Pour the jar of alfredo sauce over the chicken.
crock pot chicken Alfredo instructions
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
Parmesan is a hard cheese, so when a recipe says "grated" it means grate the cheese! Shredded just doesn't work the same! I know we had been living in our new house for a few months when I made this, but there are still things that have not made it over to our new house yet. Whether you call it a Crock Pot recipe or a slow cooker recipe, this is the perfect way to make an easy family-friendly dinner! Start with a quick sear on the chicken, don't cook the chicken all the way through.